Kikoy is a traditional woven cloth that was originally worn by the Arab traders in Kenya’s coastal region. Over the years Swahili fisherman integrated the Kikoy fabric as part of their traditional dress because of its cooling and comfortable nature in tropical climates. We have been part of bringing this amazing fabric to new life by incorporating its colorful variations in a whole line of items such as: Dresses, Shirts, Trousers, Shorts, Towels and Blankets. Our Kikoys are made of 100% regional cotton.
- 100% Regionally sourced Premium Cotton
- Soft and comfortable material to protect the delicate skin of your little girl
- Original Kenyan Kikoy Material
- Guaranteed Fair Trade (WFTO certified)
- Style: Perfect Regular fit
- Availability: In Stock